PERSONAL INFORMATION WE COLLECT
When you visit the Site, we automatically collect certain information about your device, including information about your web browser, IP address, time zone, and some of the cookies that are installed on your device. Additionally, as you browse the Site, we collect information about the individual web pages or products that you view, what websites or search terms referred you to the Site, and information about how you interact with the Site. We refer to this automatically-collected information as “Device Information.”
We collect Device Information using the following technologies:
- “Cookies” are data files that are placed on your device or computer and often include an anonymous unique identifier. For more information about cookies, and how to disable cookies, visit http://www.allaboutcookies.org.
- “Log files” track actions occurring on the Site, and collect data including your IP address, browser type, Internet service provider, referring/exit pages, and date/time stamps.
- “Web beacons,” “tags,” and “pixels” are electronic files used to record information about how you browse the Site.
Additionally when you make a purchase or attempt to make a purchase through the Site, we collect certain information from you, including your name, billing address, shipping address, payment information (collected by the Payment Provider, Financial Company Elayens LLC), email address, and phone number. We refer to this information as “Order Information.”
HOW DO WE USE YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION?
We use the Order Information that we collect generally to fulfill any orders placed through the Site (including processing your payment information, arranging for shipping, and providing you with invoices and/or order confirmations). Additionally, we use this Order Information to:
Communicate with you;
Screen our orders for potential risk or fraud; and
When in line with the preferences you have shared with us, provide you with information or advertising relating to our products or services.
We use the Device Information that we collect to help us screen for potential risk and fraud (in particular, your IP address), and more generally to improve and optimize our Site (for example, by generating analytics about how our customers browse and interact with the Site, and to assess the success of our marketing and advertising campaigns).
SHARING YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
We share your Personal Information with third parties to help us use your Personal Information, as described above. We use the following third-party services:
1. Shopify to power our online store (read more about how Shopify uses your Personal Information here: https://www.shopify.com/legal/privacy)
2. Google Analytics to help us understand how our customers use the Site (read more about how Google uses your Personal Information here: https://www.google.com/intl/en/policies/privacy/)
You can also opt-out of Google Analytics here: https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout.
3. Facebook Pixel to help us deliver relevant ads to our customers and website users (read more about how Meta Platforms Ireland Limited uses your Personal information here: https://www.facebook.com/privacy/policy/)
You can also opt-out of targeted advertising provided by Meta here: https://www.facebook.com/settings/?tab=ads
4. Mailchimp to deliver emails regarding orders and/or marketing campaigns (read more about how Mailchimp uses your Personal Information here: https://mailchimp.com/help/data-privacy/)
You can also opt-out of our Mailchimp Contact List by clicking on the Unsubscribe button in each email sent.
Finally, we may also share your Personal Information to comply with applicable laws and regulations, to respond to a subpoena, search warrant or other lawful request for information we receive, or to otherwise protect our rights.
As described above, we use your Personal Information to provide you with targeted advertisements or marketing communications we believe may be of interest to you. For more information about how targeted advertising works, you can visit the Network Advertising Initiative’s (“NAI”) educational page at http://www.networkadvertising.org/understanding-online-advertising/how-does-it-work.
You can opt out of targeted advertising by:
FACEBOOK - https://www.facebook.com/settings/?tab=ads
GOOGLE - https://www.google.com/settings/ads/anonymous
Additionally, you can opt out of some of these services by visiting the Digital Advertising Alliance’s opt-out portal at: http://optout.aboutads.info/.
DO NOT TRACK
Please note that we do not alter our Site’s data collection and use practices when we see a Do Not Track signal from your browser.
You have the right to access personal information we hold about you and to ask that your personal information be corrected, updated, or deleted. If you would like to exercise this right, please contact us through the contact information below.
Additionally, if you are a European resident we note that we are processing your information in order to fulfill contracts we might have with you (for example if you make an order through the Site), or otherwise to pursue our legitimate business interests listed above. Additionally, please note that your information will be transferred outside of Europe, including to Canada and the United States.
When you place an order through the Site, we will maintain your Order Information for our records unless and until you ask us to delete this information.
The Site is not intended for individuals under the age of 16.
As a data subject, you have the following rights in relation to your personal data that is collected by Zavadski LLC:
- The right of access: you have the right to see what data is held about you by Zavadski LLC;
- The right to rectification: this refers to your right to have incorrect data corrected and/or amended;
- The right to erasure: this refers to your right in certain circumstances to have your personal data deleted (‘the Right to be Forgotten’);
- The right to restrict processing: this refers to the right of you as a data subject to call for a temporary halt to data processing in certain circumstances;
- The right to data portability: as a data subject, you have the right to ask for any data supplied to Zavadski LLC as data controller, to be provided in a structured, commonly used, and machine-readable format;
- The right to object: in certain circumstances, you have the right to object to further processing of your personal data which is inconsistent with the primary purpose for which it was held;
- Rights related to automated decision making and profiling: as a data subject, you have the right not to be subject to a decision based solely on automated processing;
- The right to revoke the consent at any time;
- The right to lodge a complaint to the competent Supervisory Authority.
For more information about our privacy practices, if you have questions, or if you would like to make a complaint, please contact us by e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org or by mail using the details provided below:
56 Hayova st., Velyki Hayi, Ternopil district, Ternopil Region, 47722, Ukraine